Napier City and Scenic Hawke’s Bay - Full Day Private Tour
- Varighed: 6 Timer (Ca.)
- Sted: Napier, Hawke's Bay
- Produkt kode: PQX00Q
Explore our famous Art Deco City, Napier before heading south via the coastal route and visiting the Waitangi Regional Park.
Travel along the picturesque Tuki Tuki River Valley on our way to Birdwoods Gallery Cafe.
Wander through the gardens and admire the art while enjoying Devonshire Tea.
Taste award winning wines from NZ’s most prestigious wine growing district the Gimblett Gravels, enjoy a platter lunch & wine match before returning to Napier via Ahuriri Wetlands and Urban Winery located in the National Tobacco Building.
Inclusions & Exclusions
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Local Guide/Drive
- Wine tasting fees ($5 - $10 per person, per winery)
- Devonshire Tea at Birdwoods Gallery Cafe (approx. $12 per person)
- Platter lunch & wine match ($35 per person)
- Any additional items purchased